Install Pandora Gadget On Windows Vista

I bought a computer with Windows Vista freshly born. My computer is my main Ubuntu machine easily, but if you have to do some serious design CS2 running in Wine just can not face CS4 works natively on quad-core organization with 8 Gigs of RAM.

I like the perception of Pandora Gadget. It was destroyed on the second boot, and overturned soured only when I am away from my body, or back in time. I used Pandora's prototypal AIR application as the day comes (and until then I used a variety of studies screen app which escapes me at the moment) and I love him to death. Especially now, when he made AIR an authorized edition of Ubuntu Linux, which I swallowed a toilet and solidified rock until now.

While the current perception, I saw that Pandora left gadget for Windows Vista, so I thought to give a shot.

Installation is dead easy. Just give the button that says "Download Pandora Vista. Select" Open with Windows Sidebar 'and' OK '. When propmted, completed the 'Install'.

After installation, WC manage songs, thumbs up / down songs, etc. directly from the gadget. Boys continue to pump out Pandora really cool way to consume your service, and no one else.

Remove Pandora Vista Gadget here.

Side note for 64 users a taste I believe vista 64 bit, so I had a few extras for the (very easy) steps. Directly from your blog.

1st Right-click the Windows Sidebar and select Properties.
2nd Uncheck "Start Sidebar when Windows starts" option and then click OK. Dan ...
3rd Click on the green Start button in the lower left corner of the screen.
4th Click "All Programs"
5th Scroll down until you see a folder "Startup" Bet
6th Right-click on the "Home" folder and select "Explore"
7th In the window that appears, right-click the blank white space and select New-> Deputy
8th Copy the text weight, including the quotation marks: "C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Windows Sidebar \ sidebar.exe"
9th Copied the text in the "Location is a short" field.
10th Click 'Next'.
11th Click "Finish".
12th Restart Windows Vista 64

No comments:

Post a Comment